Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Strongpoint is _____ (an Example of first thoughts) - Step 0

My strongpoint is Public Speaking

(an example of the first thoughts -- Step 0)
  • I'm confident
  • enjoy
    • the time on stage
    • the excitement of before (preparation)
    • the attention afterwards
  • strong voice
  • enjoy creating ideas
  • enjoy sharing ideas
  • enjoy connecting with an audience
    • less fun when can't see (strong lights)
    • less fun on TV
  • I like convincing other people I'm right
  • usually I can simplify thoughts so others understand
  • I can share original thoughts and my own opinions
  • now I have reputation as a good public speaker
  • played music when in Jr/Sr High School, univ
  • hated "selling" but liked helping people find what they want
  • teacher as public speaker?
    • yes, because
    • no, because
  • mother thought I would be a priest or lawyer, because always talked
  • sometimes nervous before
  • sometimes overheated after, especially if debate-style

Really, your thoughts would not be in neat bullets. This for the web. but my thoughts above are not "organized" - whatever came first, went there.  Only the "subpoints" were organized for pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment